Days 4, 5, & 6



Day 4: If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be? 

I'm sure this was meant to prompt some sort of deeper answer, you know, like world hunger, disease, or war. But I'm going to keep it light and say SPIDERS. They totally freak me out, man. I've even tried to bribe my 3 year old to kill them for me, which so far hasn't worked because I'm afraid my completely-rational-and-not-at-all-overly-dramatic reactions to them have maybe, just slightly, made him scared of them too. I'm failing his future wife big time. 

Day 5: Post a picture of something or someone who made your day special. 


Harrison brought out lotion and said he wanted to rub my feet because, in his words, "I'm trying very hard to become a real man." Hahaha! I love it! The other day Rick rubbed my feet and I jokingly told Harrison that when he has a wife he should do that for her because that's what real men do for their wives to show love and affection. I guess it stuck with him...so I'm either doing a good job preparing him for his future wife (that makes up for the fear of spiders, right?) or I'm screwing him up by letting him rub his mom's and sister's feet. Ha! He's such a sweet and thoughtful boy. 

Day 6: If you could spend 15 minutes with any celebrity, who would it be and why? 

Seriously? This is even a question? Because it seems pretty obvious to me. I mean, unless you're stupid or something. 

yes, please.


Comments

Popular Posts