Two special birthdays!

Harper's best friend was born last night! Hollyn Faith Norman came into the world at 10:07pm weighing in at 8 pounds, 6 ounces. Katie did such an amazing job! After laboring for 16 hours (including THREE HOURS of pushing, bless her heart), she became a mommy to a sweet little princess. I had the privilege of loving on her this afternoon, and let me just tell you, she's beautiful! We put the girls together for their very first picture and it was so precious. (I'll post it as soon as I can get it from Katie's camera since my battery was dead) Harper actually looked big compared to her, which was so strange to me. She's always been my skinny minnie preemie and even though she's no longer skinny and is coming up on 3 months old, I guess in my mind I still think of her as itty bitty. I'm so looking forward to all the fun times in the future for these two girls...and for their mommas. :)

And speaking of mommas, today is my momma's birthday. Happy Birthday, Mom! We love you!

Comments

Anonymous said…
two beautiful babies with beautiful mommas..debbie i hope you had a great day... mary or mamaw

Popular Posts