A nice surprise.

Harrison had a great surprise waiting for him when he woke up this morning. Joel-Joel! He's staying with us for the weekend while his mom is in Las Vegas. I told her she had to win big and split it with me of course. Here are the boys when they first woke up this morning:

Can you tell he adores his Joel-Joel?!

I love their morning hair and sleepy eyes.



I didn't know you were coming!


They didn't waste any time getting reacquainted.



How sweet!

And then it was time to start playing.





I love the look on their faces in the last one! Joel is being his silly self and Harrison is like, "what the heck is that face?!"

It's looking like a pretty fun weekend with the boys. (And yay for FINALLY starting to feel better!!!!!!)

Comments

Anonymous said…
they are cute... have a great time... the four of us will see you next weekend... love mary

Popular Posts