Baby's best friends.

I've mentioned about a million trillion times that our house feels like a zoo. 

But it's a pretty happy zoo most of the time.

First, there's Kooter. {With a K, of course. Because Ks are the best.} Kooter never gives up. If he thinks there is even a 0.00005% chance he's gonna get some affection, he never bails on a situation. Even when the situation involves repeatedly pushing him away, spraying him with water, or locking him out of a room. He's slightly needy. He's not your normal cat, that's for sure.



Oh! Somebody to pet me. Prrrrrr.
  
Pet you? Hmmmm. That doesn't sound like much fun.  

Yeah...I think I'll choke you instead. Muhahaha!


Then, there's Sadie. Sweet Sadie. She has the most caring heart of any dog I've ever come across. She's like a cuter version of Lassie.  And just like Lassie, Sadie can sense danger.  And she senses it quite often, my poor girl.


You have such pretty fur...I think I'll go ahead and tug on it just for fun.

The look in her eyes is called FEAR.

Yep, Sadie's got pretty good instincts.


A jungle gym of animals! Yay!

I told you Kooter is relentless. Some would call it determined...we just usually call it stupidity. Don't get me wrong; he's super sweet. But there's just not much going on in that head of his.


I KNEW he wanted to pet me!


But Sydney? That girl is one smart cookie. And probably the most manipulative dog on this planet, I kid you not. She has gotten into more trouble than imaginable and yet she somehow manages to still hold the number one spot in Rick's heart. I seriously question if he would choose me over her if for some reason he had to. It's sickening.

But then again, look at those puppy dog eyes...

And look at those baby eyes!



Harrison's shadow

Even though I frequently find myself tripping over them and am constantly sweeping up pet hair and am always fighting to keep the baby out of the dog food and my house smells like a kennel and they are in my hair just about 24/7 and they have cost us a small an enormous fortune and they don't listen approximately 90% of the time even though they have graduated from obedience school, I wouldn't trade them for the world.


Comments

Tienna said…
As I'm dogsitting for my mom this week, I'm feeling your painful affection for all our four-legged friends. Generally speaking, with just one puppy, the trouble is limited to a surplus of dog hair EVERYWHERE - but tripping over three animals....that pretty much spells a good time. :)
Anonymous said…
they make a lovely collection of animals...harrison included...he needs someone to blame messes on...besides his dad...animals make your household complete...as they always have. gives harrison role models..ha ha...cute babies. ours are not spoiled...ask roy... i just spent two hours last night playing ball with shadow...as cullen says... shadow loves him and he loves shadow...because he's a boy...girls are bad... too many in school. love mary
Jeff Norman said…
He is definitely an animal lover and good pics!

Popular Posts