My Brown-Eyed Girl




When Ashley and I met the night of homecoming dance in 10th grade, the odds of us hitting it off were pretty slim. We had both heard bad things about one another, and in the world of teenage pettiness we had already decided that we were not going to be friends.  However, our homecoming dates were good buddies and at the end of the night we found ourselves sitting alone at a kitchen table, forced to make conversation. And the rest is history.

Fast forward 12 years (has it really been that long? *gulp*), and we are the best of friends. We've seen each other through sooo many good and bad times and I don't know what I'd do without her. We've worked together (at IHOP, haha), lived together (in 4 different houses), and laughed and cried together. We've done the last 12 years of our lives together. She is one of the kindest, most thoughtful people I know and her positive spirit is contagious.










































Today is her birthday. I'm so glad she was born and I'm so blessed that she's in my life.

Happy Birthday, Ashley!!!! 
 -xoxoxo-

Comments

Popular Posts