I heart Shutterfly.

And who doesn't? It's hard not to love those super easy-to-make photo books and their great selection of Christmas cards, invitations, and other fun photo products. I've already made 3 books in just the last 6 months, which proves three things: 1) I take way too many pictures of my baby, 2) I am an obnoxious parent who overshares pictures of my baby, and 3) photo books make great gifts for people who don't mind my obnoxiousness and also enjoy looking at pictures of my baby.  :)

Anyway, I was really excited when I heard that Shutterfly was offering 50 free holiday cards to bloggers. If you are a blogger and are interested in learning how, go here.

I am really looking forward to ordering Christmas cards this year. We had our first family portrait taken and Harrison in a red argyle sweater is just totally irresistible. Now I need to decide on a card design. Here are just a few that I'm considering:


Pretty Poinsettia - I like the traditional look of this card.



Red Revamped - This modern square card caught my eye.


Count Your Blessings - I like the contemporary colors and message on this card.


There are lots of great designs to choose from. Go ahead and browse away (here, here, and here are good places to start), because Christmas is sneaking up!

Comments

Popular Posts