7 Months

Today my baby is 7 months old!



He weighs 20lbs.

He is 27 1/2 inches tall.

So Harrison, what have you been up to this month?

You are a sitting champ and just a couple of days ago even learned how to sit up from your belly. You don't stay sitting for long though because as far as you're concerned, there are too many places to go and people to see! 

So THIS is what chairs are for.

You are quite the little scoot master. You can crawl when you try really hard, but usually you get too impatient and just scoot around everywhere instead. It seems like it happened overnight, too. One day you were content to play and wiggle around on your blanket and the next day you took off all over the house. And what did you go straight for? Danger, of course! We are so going to have our hands full with you.




Your very first tooth made its great debut last week. Which explains a lot of long fussy nights, or at least we're hoping that is the cause. We are really ready for some sleep, little man! Caffeine only goes so far you know. Good thing you're worth it -- and that says a lot considering you woke up 6 times last night!


Oh how I'm gonna miss this toothless grin!


You're eating three solid meals and five to six 6-oz bottles a day. You are trying really hard to wean yourself from nursing, which I am not happy about. You are far more interested in crawling and playing than in any cuddly time with your momma, and I won't lie -- it hurts my feelings a little! But you started reaching for me this month (and others too, but for now I'm just pretending that it's for me only :) )  and every morning when you wake up you hold out your arms waiting for me to grab you and it melts my heart.


Mo-om, I don't have time to cuddle right now. I'm busy!


You are such a water baby! You love bath time and love swimming in your Beda & Pappy's pool. We also got you a small inflatable pool for our backyard and you have a blast in there too. You actually swim and try to stick your head under the water which is pretty neat (and also makes me really nervous).


This is the life!


You are at such a fun stage right now! I know I say that every month, but I really am having a ball watching you discover and explore new things. You are a really happy baby most of the time and your smile is so contagious!
















We love you sooooo much, Hare-Bear!

Comments

Anonymous said…
i can not believe how fast they grow... he wants to be big fast...crawling, sitting, driving, fighting with cousins... and winning his bama loves and missed him...happy 7 month birthday.. mary
Unknown said…
He's so cute! And growing so fast!

Popular Posts