Seriously??

So apparently I have the immune system of a bubble boy. This is the 3rd time in 3 months that I've been sick! I really try to stay healthy. I eat right (most of the time), I exercise (sometimes), I take vitamins every day, and I don't really have any unhealthy habits to speak of. And to my father-in-law: I played in the dirt as a kid so I think your theory must be bunk!  :)

Anyway, I was planning to get pictures up of our spring break adventures and birthday celebration, but instead I am going to drink a nice big glass of Nyquil and hit the sheets in hopes of getting well enough to take Harrison to his first trip to the zoo tomorrow. Rick took the day off from work and I really don't want him to have to spend it playing nurse! So, if you don't mind, please send get-well wishes my way.

And because I hate a picture-less post, this photo will have to do until I have enough energy to get the rest of the pictures up.

I hate it when my mommy is sick.

Comments

Anonymous said…
i hope your wish to be well has come true. love mil
Jeff Norman said…
Stress may have something to do with it. I have also been sicker than normal this year.

Popular Posts