Lost.




There's not much I understand about this show, other than I can't seem to get enough of it. The title is absolutely perfect and describes how I feel pretty much every second I'm watching. But what I DO know is this: it provides the perfect opportunity to get together with friends for a fun little viewing party.

Jeff and Katie came over last night to join us in all of the Lost confusion. One good thing about having friends over for dinner (other than enjoying their company, of course) is it's the perfect excuse to bake brownies. Umm, YUM! It isn't, however, an excuse to devour them like I haven't eaten in days. But I apparently have no self control when it comes to dessert and so I did just that. Don't judge. :)

 How cute is this?! 

 Dude, you totally have a stain on your shirt. 

 Jeff while he's NOT eating.

 And Jeff while he IS eating.

The second picture of Jeff wasn't from last night. But I had to share it anyway. I mean, look at the size of that freakin' burrito! I don't understand how the guy puts food away like that without weighing 400 lbs. Very impressive!

Anyway, we had a great time hanging out. Of course more questions were introduced than actually answered, but we are all used to that by now. There are only 10 more episodes left of the entire series, and I'm starting to get a little anxious about how the writers are going to wrap everything up. We are all far too invested in this show for a lame ending. I REALLY hope they know that...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I almost finished that burrito too! However, it defeated me in more ways than one.

Popular Posts