My baby brother.

My little bro isn't so little any more. (And no, Connor, that wasn't (entirely) meant as a fat joke. Ha!) Today he turned 23, which makes me feel OLD.

Tonight we went to dinner at a hibachi grill and then back to Mom and Tim's for cheesecake. Birthdays are such a great excuse to indulge! (And thanks M&T for dinner!)

 Not sure what was going on here!


 
"Hurry up and take the frickin' picture so I can put this baby down!"


I'm feeling somewhat nostalgic so I thought I'd post some old school pics. Connor will be very glad that I couldn't find the photos where I dressed him up as a girl.















Where we both quickly learned to never go to Joe's Crab Shack for your birthday.


Happy Birthday, Connor!  Oh, and get a haircut.  :)

Comments

Debbie said…
If you feel old.....then I must really be old to have a 27 year-old daughter and a 23 year-old son! It seems like yesterday that you guys were little. Those pics bring back lots of memories!

Popular Posts