There must be something in the water.

Yesterday, Harrison and I took a break from the Kenny Chesney festivities to meet my friend Ann for lunch. We used to work together and it was great catching up with her since I don't see her regularly anymore.

She had some VERY exciting news. She and her husband will be welcoming their first baby in September! I'm soooo happy for her. Congratulations, Ann!

That makes 4 new babies from people at the bank within 9 months of each other. Nancy and I had ours in December, Cody's wife is due this month, and now Ann in September. I'm sure the bank is pretty glad right about now that they don't offer paid maternity/paternity leave. Hmph.

Here is a picture of the momma-to-be with Harrison.

My mom's friend sure seems like a natural.


I can't wait to see her holding her own in just a few short months! 


Comments

Popular Posts