Birthday Girl


Today is a very special girl's 8th birthday.

Happy Birthday, Christian!!! 

I cannot believe my one and only niece is turning EIGHT. I remember holding her in the hospital hours after she was born. That couldn't have been eight years ago, could it? 



 I love this picture!!!  And it seems like it was taken just last summer...


 But, {sigh} it wasn't. Because this one was taken TWO summers ago:


 
 Rick's overly obnoxious shirt tries to steal the attention, but nothing competes against her adorable smile!


And this one was taken just last week:

The sweetest cowgirl ever!

She's so very lovely and sweet and beautiful and we absolutely adore her to pieces. Just like everybody else who is lucky enough to know her!

Christian, sending lots of love and very happy birthday wishes your way from your Aunt Kelsey and Uncle Rick (and cousin Harrison, too, of course). We love you!

Comments

Unknown said…
(from Christian)
THANK YOU, AUNT KELSEY!

I saw your blog. It was nice of you. I loved it. I love that you, um, posted pictures of me. I love you, Aunt Kelsey. You and Harrison and Uncle Rick are my favorite uncles and aunts and cousins. Tell Harrison I love him, too, and Uncle Rick, please. I love you, Aunt Kelsey.

I love you and I'll see you soon.

Popular Posts