That's how I roll.

Harrison has never been a very big fan of tummy time. A few weeks ago he rebelled in protest and decided to go ahead and just roll over!


Hey Mommy!


Wait a second! Mommy, I think you accidentally put me on my tummy...


Maybe I can charm my way out of this torture?


Okay - this isn't funny any more!!!


Fine then. I will do this without you. Muhahaha!


Okay. Let's think about this. Time to concentrate!


Hmmm. This doesn't seem to be working.


Maybe ditching the blanket will help.


OMG! OMG! I did it! 

Neiner-neiner-neeeeeiner! 
And now I'm going to eat my fist in celebration.

  
My baby is growing up. 

{sigh}  

Won't be long before he's crawling around everywhere and getting into everything.

I guess it's time to start baby-proofing the house...


Comments

Jeff Norman said…
Great picture skills!
Unknown said…
This cracks me up! He's so stinking cute!
Anonymous said…
he is so smart..cute as a button...better watch out... he is a charmer...just like his dad..he has you wrapped.. love it and all of you mil

Popular Posts