28 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 28 weeks

Size of baby: She's about 15 1/2 inches long and 2 1/2 lbs

Total Weight Gain: 22 lbs. Waist gain: around 11 inches

Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity...although I still try to squeeze into some regular. It's not very pretty though.

Gender: Girl (every time I have an ultrasound I make them double-check for me!)

Movement: She's definitely a feisty one. And for the last couple of weeks she's been getting the hiccups several times every day. Which makes me a little nervous because Harrison used to do the same...and then he came out with terrible reflux and I always wondered if there was a correlation. I have no scientific proof whatsoever so hopefully I'm wrong. Oh how I would LOVE to experience having an infant who didn't spit up every 2 minutes!

Sleep: Starting to get to that uncomfortable stage. I'm waking up a few times every night and have a hard time falling back asleep. It doesn't help that Rick has been snoring SO loud lately. He's about to get evicted to the couch, ha! Totally kidding. Okay, maybe not. :)

What I miss: Sleeping on my belly. Eating sandwiches. And bending over without debating with myself on if it's worth picking up whatever is on the ground.

Cravings: My appetite has been pretty blah lately.

Symptoms: Heartburn, irregular contractions, and my nausea has returned over the last week or two. No vomiting but just the uneasy feeling of morning sickness.

Best Moment this week: Getting some nursery craft projects finished up and entering the third trimester. This pregnancy feels like it's flying by!

Comments

Popular Posts