Pumpkin patch!

We took Harrison to his very first pumpkin patch yesterday. Fun, fun, fun!

I took about 6,586 pictures and instead of sorting through and picking out my favorites I'm just going to upload all 6,586 pictures. You're welcome.

Things I learned:

1) Harrison is completely fascinated with hay. Absolutely loves it. I guess it's the little things in life, right?
2) Harrison does not at all appreciate it when you stop singing "pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake, baker's man..." even after singing it a million billion times already. And since obviously we are merely his puppets existing on this planet only to carry out his every demand, we continued singing it to him all day long.
3) Fall weather in south Texas is not at all fall-like. And breaking out the cozy sweaters in hopes of crisp, autumn temperatures doesn't appear to work, seeing as though it got up to like 88 degrees and all.   ::sigh::
4) Harrison loves wagons. Riding in wagons, playing with the wheels on wagons, and trying to pull wagons. Which is really good considering he just might be getting one for Christmas. ;)
5) Just how blessed I am. I already knew this one of course, but days like yesterday are a happy reminder of it! I never gave pumpkins much thought or attention before I had a baby, but how much fun it was to discover them through his eyes. Life is great!

And now I leave you with the 6,586 pictures I told you about:






























Happy Fall!

Comments

Popular Posts