Bring on the candy!

Sarah over at Life {Sweet} Life posted a tutorial recently for a cute and inexpensive Halloween basket project. Originally we weren't going to take Harrison trick-or-treating this year since he's a wee baby and all, but Ashley and Joel are coming up to visit and now I have Harrison has a legitimate excuse to snag some candy. It really is a shame he only has two teeth and will therefore have to surrender the goods over to his parents. ;)

Anyway, this was a super easy and super cheap project. I got the bucket from Dollar Tree in the car wash section and I already had the scrapbook paper. So when I say cheap, I mean cheap. $1 total.





And because I can't resist, here are some pictures of my sweet lil' pumpkin.








Hope everybody has a great weekend. Happy Halloween!


Comments

Anonymous said…
he is so cute love grandma

Popular Posts