My Boo-tiful Bestie's Birthday!

Sure, today is Halloween. But wayyy more importantly, it's Katie's birthday! We have only known each other for a little over 3 years, but it feels like we've been friends for life. Some people say we are a lot alike. I don't know where they get that idea from, though. 







Last night was her 2nd annual Halloween Birthday Bash. It was TONS of fun, and I'll post the rest of the 1,658 pics later once I get them uploaded to my computer. Just for fun, though, here are a few from last year:















Happy birthday to my fabulous bestie. I love her to a million trillion zillion pieces and I thank God from the bottom of my heart for putting her (and Heffe' too, of course!) in our lives. She is truly one of the most genuine, sweet, and caring people that I've ever known. And another thing? She is stunningly beautiful with the prettiest blue eyes and a radiant smile that could warm even the coldest of hearts. Have I mentioned that I completely adore her?! :)



P.S.  Poor thing. She is turning 25! Can you believe how old she's getting? I'm thinking I may have to trade her in for a younger model before too long... 


Comments

Katie Norman said…
Awwwwwww... *tear* That is so sweet! Thank you for such a thoughtful post! You are the best bestie in the world! Love you infinity to infinity!

P.S. Can't wait to see all the pics!

Popular Posts