My little monkey!




Comments

Tienna said…
OMG, OMG, OMG! Do they even make babies cuter than this little man? I think not!!
He is soooo cute!! LOVE that monkey costume - never saw that one but it's precious!! :)
Anonymous said…
he is a crazy monkey...ready for action...he will be the hit of the party... love that monkey..bama..
Katie Norman said…
Just stop it! I want to squeeze him RIGHT NOW! I love that lil monkey!
Jocelyn said…
I love your blog... I relate to a lot of the things you write about because (1) we both have baby boys born in December, and (2) we're both in Texas (I'm in Austin).

Harrison's monkey costume is too cute, and it looks like he had a lot of fun at the pumpkin patch!
Anonymous said…
I am so happy that we have a trick or treater. You may say that he is a bit young but I say free candy.

Popular Posts