My Baby Valentine

Does it make me a bad mom that I didn't buy Harrison anything for Valentine's Day? I thought about it, but honestly he's too young to understand the concept and I didn't feel like wasting money on yet another toy or stuffed animal. So instead I gave him what he loves most:




A "ca-ca"! That's by far his most favorite word, and he uses it to describe not only crackers (which are like baby crack to him) but also any other food he really likes. Heart-shaped chocolate chip pancakes included.





Oh, and I guess I did get him a little something. He's also got a love for straws, so I picked up a cheap package of heart-twirly ones.




A ca-ca and a straw. Simple, but the key to my baby's heart.




I cooked myself a nice little breakfast too. And I got syrup. I'm special like that. Or maybe it's just because I wouldn't immediately rub it in my hair like a certain little someone?




I'm looking forward to celebrating with the Hubster when he gets home from work. You know -- Hot Dog Night! :)

Hope you all have a great Valentine's Day!


Comments

Popular Posts