Post-Traumatic Shock

Today, we were all thoroughly enjoying our nice mini-vacation when something very horrible happened. We were shopping at the outlets -- right in the middle of an extremely crowded store and nowhere near the car -- when the tragic event took place. And instead of puking from the sheer horror of it all, I opted to get out the camera and take pictures. I guess we all cope in different ways.

I must apologize in advance for subjecting your poor eyes to this. But Rick and I may very well need the emotional support from our friends and family after going through this ordeal, and I just don't think words could do it justice. The pictures don't even do it justice. It was BAD.

And now I present to you our little Stinkmaster Flash, right before he stuck his hand down in the goodness and smeared it all over his face:


Houston, we have a problem.



Damage control



The moment we considered just abandoning the stroller and running.


Like I said, I'm deeply sorry for sharing these horrific pictures with you. If it's any consolation, just know that it was a gazillion times more disgusting in person.

And now I think it's time to start googling some good therapists.

Comments

Anonymous said…
fun life...should have taken the other three with you and papaw....cullen had one of his whiney days...but it is still better than yours.... motherhood is great... he likes vacations and gets really relaxed... love mary
Lindsay Salsky said…
OMG... how do you even begin to clean that up?
Kelsey said…
Mary - yeah, he was totally relaxed. He just propped his foot up and let it blow without a care in the world!

Lindsay - It was like we were in crisis mode and the instincts just set in, lol! I took Harrison and scrubbed him down from head to toe with an entire package of wipies, Rick conquered the stroller with paper towels and hand soap, and we both gagged our way through the situation. Let me just say that I'm glad I wasn't by myself.
Jeff Norman said…
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Get em' Harrison!

Popular Posts