Breaking news!!!

I have something very newsworthy to report.

I'm so excited that I even did a jig! And I'm just going to pretend that that doesn't make me a total loser. Even though it so totally does.

Anyway, back to the news!

Are y'all ready for this?

Hold on to the seat of your pants.

Because....

At this very moment,

THERE IS NOT ONE SINGLE PIECE OF DIRTY LAUNDRY IN THIS WHOLE ENTIRE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy Moly! Empty never looked so good.

Can you believe it??!?! Me neither! *Squee!!!*

Of course, Harrison is working on that as I type. Even though he's sleeping. Doesn't matter.

Folks, this may just be the miracle of the decade.

I think I deserve a raise. Ha.

And I think I may need to get a life.

:)

Comments

Anonymous said…
i am proud of you.i thought i would have to call clean house...ha ha. small things mean a lot now days... i can not believe my baby is 6 months...you are aging fast.... next time you have time to look up he will be wanting to borrow the car and some money... love ya mary

Popular Posts