My poor little guy...

Yesterday morning we went to see the pediatrician for his well visit and to get the first round of immunizations, which, of course, he did NOT like. And neither did his momma. It's so hard to watch your baby in pain.


You can't fool me with a cute band-aid, Mom.


You let them stick me with needles???! How COULD you??!

He has been running a fever ever since. I wasn't prepared for it. I guess I hadn't done my homework and didn't know about all of the common side effects of vaccines. It's been harder watching him feel miserable with fever than it was for me to watch him get the shots. Yesterday afternoon I called Rick and he left work a little early so he could stop by the drug store and pick up some infant Tylenol. Next time I'll know to give him some in advance.

The Tylenol has been working, but he woke up this morning with fever again. Just look at the poor guy.




Hope he feels better soon!

Comments

Anonymous said…
he sure was mad at you...no more shots...he does not like them... he is growing up so fast... love mil... ps he misses me

Popular Posts