The grandmas and the cousin/aunt.

We've had a super busy/laid back week. Which I thought was an oxymoron until I had a baby. It seems like it takes at least 2 hours to prepare for any kind of excursion out of the house, even if it's just to go 2 miles from home to hang out and watch TV. Ha!

Harrison was super excited to see his Grandma who came to visit for the weekend. And of course she spoiled him like she always does. What are grandparents for, though, right?  At least that's what she always says, and who am I to argue with the woman?  ;)

 
I've got you wrapped around my little finger, muhahaha!


Then, my cousin Michelle came to stay for the week. She's my first cousin, which technically makes her Harrison's first cousin once removed, or something like that, which in my opinion is just far too complicated. She's more like a sister to me than a cousin anyway, so we'll just go ahead and re-title her Aunt Michelle.


 
This chick is cool. How can I convince her to move down here???


Boy, does Harrison looooove his Aunt Michelle! And how does Harrison show his affection for those he loves? He pukes on them, of course! When she first picked him up to hold him, he was in the middle of a snooze fest. She made the mistake of saying something along the lines of how he wasn't very exciting and that all he ever does is sleep when she's around. So he decided to shut her up by promptly projectile vomiting all over her. We're talking MASSIVE amounts of spit up. Probably the most I've ever seen come out of him at one time. Quite impressive! I guess he doesn't tolerate trash talk, ha!

It was so great to see her. We hung out at Mom & Tim's house (where she was staying), watched some good TV (which was awesome since I don't have cable), threw in a FRIENDS marathon (where we found ourselves saying, "Oh! This is the one where...fill in the blank" within the first 30 seconds of every episode - man how I love that show), and of course eating TONS of delicious food (aka reeeeally fattening). Before she headed back, we stopped by the salon so she could get a hair cut - and it turned out pretty darn fabulous if you ask me.


 
Thick hair runs in the family...


Do they not realize I'm a boy? This place is bor-ing....


Ta-da! 

Harrison managed to get in some quality time with his Beda, too. Apparently she's quite the comedian:

This lady is crackin' me up! 

 
I laughed so hard I almost puked!

We have a fun and busy weekend ahead of us as well. Ashley and Joel are coming for a visit tomorrow (YAY!!!!), and we've got church and wedding to go to Sunday. And can you believe that it's already time for Harrison's 3-month photo session????? Um, when did this happen? *sigh*

Comments

Popular Posts