2 Months

Hadley turned 2 months old on the 3rd. She is growing, growing, growing!


 

At her 2 month checkup, she weighed 12 lbs., 3 oz. and was 23 1/4 inches long.  (65th percentile for both)

She is wearing 0-3 month and some 3-6 month clothes and size 2 diapers. 


So, Hadley, what have you been up to this month?

You are still a sleepyhead and continue to be really flexible and go-with-the-flow. You nap great in your car seat when we are out and about, but when we're home you prefer to nap in my arms. Which isn't always the most convenient, but I just remind myself that this time with you snuggled up in my arms is so short and I don't want to take it for granted. We've also been using the Ergo a lot and you are a huge fan. You love your snuggles with momma and so do I.



You are still such a great night time sleeper! I put you in your rock 'n play around 10pm and you sleep for 7-8 hours before a nursing session, and then you usually go right back to sleep until it's time to leave to take Harrison to school. You are a pretty huge momma's girl and you crack us up because in order to fall asleep quickly, you want to stare at me. You don't care if you're being held or rocked, you just want me in your line of vision. So I sit on the edge of my bed for a few minutes while you admire your mommy and drift off to sleep. :)



You had your first illness. It was the week of Christmas and you caught the cold junk that the rest of us had. Your doctor said to watch you closely and that a fever of 100.4 or higher was an automatic hospital admission since you were under 2 months old. He said that RSV is really bad this year and I was a nervous wreck. Thankfully your temperature only got to 99.9 and your cough stayed mild. You sure were a snotty baby though and I'm pretty sure I suctioned a gallon of it out of you! You are such an easygoing baby that you didn't even fuss each time I had to do it.


Your reflux? Still going strong. You are like a fountain. We actually burp you over the sink because burp cloths are no match for you.

action shot

"Exactly how much longer are you going to keep me in this disgusting bib? I've had it on for 30 seconds already."

We don't do very much tummy time around here...
"What are you lookin' at??"

You got your first shots this month. You were MAD! They made you feel pretty crummy and you were fussy for the day, but you didn't run a fever.

our little nugget is cute even when she's mad

You are smiling more and more and you are full of the funniest expressions. You love sticking out your tongue. You also found your hands this month and enjoy munching on them.





Claire-Bear, you are such a pleasure to be around. We love you to a million itty bitty pieces and are extremely grateful that you are in our lives!






Comments

Popular Posts