Well...


There are girl parts in this picture...somewhere, anyway!

Chicklet is still a girl!

The ultrasound went well. At least I think it did. The technician didn't say anything one way or the other since I don't think they're supposed to...and I had to keep reminding myself of that because the 20 minutes of scanning in complete silence is a little unnerving. I know she was just concentrating, but still...pretty uncomfortable. But once she was done and turned the screen on for us to see, the wait was well worth it. We got to see our baby girl swimming around having a good ol' time in The Hotel Uterus and even saw her sucking her cute little thumb. Love it!



And now the nursery planning can officially begin. I have all kinds of ideas swimming around in my head and I just hope I can get her room to turn out as cute as I imagine it. I picture a sweet and calm nursery with muted colors of champagne, cream, and hints of pink with an antique white Jenny Lind style crib. Sophisticated meets vintage, but definitely on a budget. We'll see what I can find!

Oh, and here is my first clothing purchase I snagged at an after-Christmas clearance sale:



And the adorable piggy bank my mom picked up for her:




I have a feeling Baby "H" is going to be just as spoiled as her big brother! 


Comments

Popular Posts