Down One Kid and One Kid Down

I took this picture this morning as we were getting ready to hit the road to meet their Mamaw. They were so excited to stay for a couple of nights.


And then on the way to meet her, Harrison announced that he needed to throw up. And then he did. All over himself and the car. Fun times!

After trying to convince us he was fine and that the additional 6 times he threw up didn't mean he was actually sick, he ultimately decided he felt bad enough to come back home with Hadley and me. Harper was eager to ditch us and I'm sure she's soaking up the one-on-one attention. The other two and I are camped out watching a Star Wars marathon. So far we've gotten through 2 1/2 of them. We saw the new one in the theater on Saturday and since then somehow his Star Wars obsession is even bigger than it was before. I have no idea how that is even possible...


Hopefully this downtime will give me a chance to get this neglected blog updated!

Comments

Popular Posts