Home Sweet Home

Harper was discharged Wednesday evening and it filled my heart with such happiness to finally have our family together under one roof! It has been a long and emotional 5 weeks and driving out of that hospital parking lot for what I hope was the last time for a very long time was a great feeling.

Here is a video of Harrison meeting his baby sister for the first time. It cracks me up because he sounds a little resistant to the concept of a new baby. But it didn't take him long to warm up to his sissy and he has done SO great with her. The jealousy has really been at a minimum so far which I'm relieved about. For the most part he really doesn't notice her very often (probably because she rarely makes a peep!), but when he does show interest he loves to give her kisses and hugs and even tries to share his binky with her. I hope they grow up as best friends!




Comments

Popular Posts