Sunday, May 22, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Harper was discharged Wednesday evening and it filled my heart with such happiness to finally have our family together under one roof! It has been a long and emotional 5 weeks and driving out of that hospital parking lot for what I hope was the last time for a very long time was a great feeling.

Here is a video of Harrison meeting his baby sister for the first time. It cracks me up because he sounds a little resistant to the concept of a new baby. But it didn't take him long to warm up to his sissy and he has done SO great with her. The jealousy has really been at a minimum so far which I'm relieved about. For the most part he really doesn't notice her very often (probably because she rarely makes a peep!), but when he does show interest he loves to give her kisses and hugs and even tries to share his binky with her. I hope they grow up as best friends!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...