I blinked and we are halfway through August.

This summer keeps flying by faster than I can keep up. I'm finally sitting down and uploading all of my pictures off of my phone and I have a little catching up to do to document all of our summer fun. For now, here's a little of what we've been up to this month, via my iphone camera:


why it's imperative I wake up early and get my shower in before this little stinker is up.


there was a little girl, who had a little curl, right in the middle of her forehead.

Yee haw, Cowboy!

showing that rail who's boss...


because standing up while you sleep is so much more comfortable...


lots of loving on his best friend (who is having a hard time getting around these days)

She asked her dad to put her hair in a ponytail and this is what she got. But given that it was his first attempt ever and he got the rubber band wrapped around a clump of hair, I guess you could call it a success? :)

a long overdue date night with good friends (where unfortunately I sat in what appeared to be a giant puddle of melted chocolate on the picnic table bench...and I was wearing mint colored jeans...made for an AWESOME stain. Ha!)

The kids decided Kooter needed a "tornado shelter". He stayed under there for a good while. I don't blame him.

I'm pretty sure the second half of August will fly by just as fast. Between Rick's birthday on Saturday, a baby shower I'm hosting on Sunday, and Tienna's 30th birthday fiesta in a couple of weeks, I am about to get my party ON. Are you doing the math of how much cake is in my near future? Because I am, and it's going to be legen...wait for it...dary. (Name that show) (also a lot of what we've been up to in August when we should be sleeping :)

Comments

Popular Posts