6

The number 6 means a lot to me. 6/6/00 is the day that my husband and I first started dating. Exactly 6 years later we were exchanging kisses and toasts and "I do"s down in the beautiful Caribbean. (Btw, when we set the wedding date to fall on our dating anniversary it didn't occur to either one of us that it was going to fall on 6/6/06, so it's a good thing we're not superstitious, ha!) Needless to say, 6 is a significant number and today we are celebrating...

wait for it...

Our 6th wedding anniversary!




{Rick Boyd, I love you so dang much. I love that I met you when I was 17 and we've grown up together and I've never once felt like I missed out on anything. I love that you are my best friend and know me better than I know me sometimes. I love that after a long day just hearing your keys in the door makes everything all better. I love that I get to be your partner and navigate through life with you. I know this season we're in right now is exciting and crazy and busy and exhausting, but I also know that we've got this. 2 kids, 2 dogs, 1 cat, a chaotic house, a new business, LOTS of distractions...but you and me first, always. I'm honored and humbled that God chose me to be your wife. Here is to 66 more years together!}


Comments

Jocelyn said…
Happy anniversary!!
Tienna said…
I'd like to take full credit for you guys meeting....just sayin'....maybe I deserve a little thanks. Haha!!

Happy Anniversary to two of my very favorite people!! May the next 60 years be as good as the first 6 were. :)
Anonymous said…
I am the one that is Honored. I can't believe that 6 years ago we were in Mexico getting married. i will try for 66 more but in the words of my father,"There is no way i will live that long".

Love ya babe,
Rick

Popular Posts