Eight

Dear Harrison,

You are now 8 years old. Do you realize that's half way to driving? Stop it, already!

So what are you up to at 8? You are definitely growing up on me. You are starting to get to the stage where you're too cool for me at school and around your friends...but you still call me Mommy and will crawl in my lap when they aren't around. You promised me you would be my baby forever and I'm going to hold you to it ;) You are still WILD and all boy. You know exactly what you want and are a master negotiator. We are so much alike and butt heads on a daily basis...but at the end of the day when I crawl into your bed to snuggle, there's no place else I'd rather be. You are passionate about things that interest you but will be the first to say that you're lazy when it comes to things you don't care about. We are working on that character trait ;)  You are still into Minecraft, DanTDM, Roblox, and your Nintendo Switch when you earn screen privileges. You also love building legos, reading, watching history documentaries, playing baseball, and drawing/writing. You are hilarious and witty and make us all laugh every day.

My sweet, sweet boy. The time won't slow down no matter how much I plead. I'm doing my best to stop and savor these days with you while you are still all mine.

Love you BIG!

Mommy





Comments

Popular Posts