7 months (a month+ late)

Hadley turned 7 months old on June 3rd! I am more than a month late getting this post finished...oops...but we have been traveling a lot this summer. So just pretend it is early June :)




She weighs 19 lbs, 2 oz. and is 26 1/2 inches long.

She has outgrown most of her 9 month clothes and is now in 12 month sizes.

She is in a size 3 diaper.




So, Hadley, what have you been up to this month?


This has been a month of many firsts! You got your first and second teeth (bottom front). And you have discovered how to BITE, which has not been a fun experience for me. You, my dear, might be getting yourself weaned earlier than I had hoped if we can't get this under control.




You also officially started crawling. You began scooting and army crawling several months ago, but right after you turned 6 months you started getting up on all fours with your tummy off the ground. You are our earliest crawler. You have places to go and people to see! You also started pulling up to stand. Seriously, kid, you are growing up and reaching these milestones WAY too fast!!! It has been a challenging month for your mama to keep you from getting injured. You have fallen and bumped your head several times and it is the most sickening sound. Makes me miss having carpet :(


see ya!


You said your first words. The very first was "Dada." After Dada came "Bubba," and then finally "Mama." And of course your sister swears she has heard you say "Harper" :)


You started reaching for people. It is a great feeling to look down at you and see that huge smile and those arms reaching for your mama. You are warming up to others more but you are still without a doubt a mama's girl.


Your naps are pretty much a joke, especially since you started crawling and pulling up to stand. You basically just play and then laugh at me for even suggesting sleep. We need to get this figured out because I don't have much free time to get things done around the house!


ummm, Mom? Can I get a little help here?

What else? You love splashing in the bath. And sleeping with mommy (I really need to break this habit!!). And your favorite foods are bananas and avocados. Your reflux is still going strong.

You think my pacifier is a plug...suckas!

Hi Mommy! I know you just mopped so I thought I'd break in the floor again.


You are the happiest baby and light up the room with that huge smile of yours. We sure do adore you, Hadley Hoo!













Comments

Popular Posts