A Letter to Nugget

{originally written 2/24/15}

Hi there, little nugget! This is your momma. Right now, as I'm typing this, I am the only person on this earth who knows about you. You are my special and treasured secret, but only for a few more hours because I am bursting with excitement to to tell your daddy! He's going to be so happy to hear about you. And your big brother and big sister? They are going to be so extremely thrilled, too!

You were the most delightful surprise in a week of chaos. As soon as I saw that second line faintly appear on the stick this morning, all of my stress just melted away and was replaced with the biggest, cheesiest smile. I have been daydreaming about you all day and what this means for our family. You are my third pregnancy, yet I am still amazed at the miracle of it all. God is so very good!

See you in November, little one. I am looking forward to the journey to your birthday, and then every day after.

Love Always,
Mommy

Comments

Popular Posts