Thanksgiving 2014

I have a bunch of pictures to share from Thanksgiving this year, thanks to my cousin's new interest in photography and curiosity about my canon. It finally got some use again after some neglect lately.

My mom usually hosts Thanksgiving at her house and my grandparents come down from Oklahoma and my uncles, aunt, and cousins come down from Dallas. It was kind of hilarious this year when her cable all of the sudden went out and everybody was forced to make conversation instead of watching football. But alas, Tim was on top of the issue, and TV was soon restored. Along with huge relief among the guys. :)

It was a fun 2 days of eating way too much, visiting with family we don't see often enough, playing outside, watching football, and then eating some more. 

I don't think I've mentioned it here yet, but Harrison learned how to ride his bike without training wheels a couple of months ago! Growing up TOO fast. It's amazing the pride you feel in your heart when you see your baby accomplish something for the first time...even when it's something as small as riding a bike without training wheels.



























Annual wishbone tug-o-war:


Getting intense...


And victory goes to the Boyds! (Harper wished to be a princess and Harrison wished to be a teenager so he could get a skateboard. lol)



my little turkeys



Comments

Popular Posts