Wonder Woman

I feel like I have been going nonstop since 6am this morning. It's been quite a productive day and it feels GOOD! I just love checking things off my to-do list. I should totally go as Wonder Woman for Halloween....oh wait, I am. :)

Harrison's class had their fall party at school today. Even though the kids are used to passing up treats thanks to their nut allergies, I still always feel bad that they have to miss out. So Harper and I spent the morning baking our own pumpkin pie and pumpkin bread and took it up to the school so Harrison could participate in the fall dessert festivities with his friends. Baking with my sweet little helper is one of my favorite things to do.

I accidentally forgot to mention how much of this is left

I also got several sewing projects done. I don't think I've shared yet, but we have a little vacation coming up soon.



SQUEE!!!!

I've never been to Disney World and I think I am just as giddy as the kids are going to be. We are keeping it a surprise until we get to the airport and I have a feeling they are gonna freak when we tell them. Can't wait! I have had such a ball planning out all the details and putting together things that nobody is going to care about except for me. Like handmade dresses, coordinating t-shirts, excel sheet packing lists, autograph books, and little magical surprises scattered throughout our trip. Planning a trip to WDW is like crack for Type A people like myself. Fastpasses, dining reservations, color-coordinated itinerary, you name it -- it just doesn't get much better.

I may or may not be slightly Mickey-obsessed these days.


I also finished up Harper's Halloween costume. The kids have a candy parade tomorrow so I gave myself a lot of extra time to get it done. Ahem. Nothing like a little procrastination.



Bet you have no clue what Harrison is dressing up as. Lol. I took a few pictures of them in their costumes this afternoon and they turned out super cute. I'll have to share them later though because I have sugar cookies in the oven for Harper's party tomorrow...3 baking recipes in 1 day sure makes for one happy momma. Not that I've been sampling the treats all day long or anything. ;)


Comments

Popular Posts