Up the infamous creek without a paddle. Literally.

That's right, a post about poop. But you know what? It's my blog and I'll post about poop if I want to. And my day has been absolutely pooptabulous. So I figured why not do the kind thing and share all the glorious poopiness with my peeps? Cause I'm nice like that. You can thank me later.

After all, my son has the digestive intensity that could only be inherited from his father, and I feel compelled to document it out here in cyberspace. It is sure to make for some serious parental leverage down the line.

Are you ready for this?



Exhibit One: The Poopiness


Oh! You wanted me to have some, too? Thanks Love Bug!


Apparently Harrison was feeling extra giving today, and thought that a heap of #2 wasn't quite good enough for his momma. And so when I was up to my elbows in poop trying frantically not to gag to death whilst cleaning my babe's bottom, he decided to take the opportunity to pee all over the wall. What is it with boys?! It's a good thing that he's able to flash me one of his toothless grins and I can do nothing else but melt over his baby perfection. And that I have a good sense of humor. And that his dad came home just in time to take over diaper duty!


That'll teach you to not bathe me in 2 days!





Comments

Unknown said…
Oh, Kelsey! You didn't just post these pictures!!!

Love your blog.

I stayed up waaaay too late (when I was sick and should have been asleep early. You know, like now) reading every single post. Love it!
Unknown said…
BTW, Christian just said, "Cool! She designed a good one! It really looks like she put ribbon and fabric."
Kelsey said…
I couldn't resist. I figured if I have to see it then so should the whole world, ha! At least you can't smell it through the computer...

And thanks! It was my New Year's resolution to get serious about it and fingers crossed I stay motivated to keep up with it. I'm so glad I documented my pregnancy b/c I find myself thinking "it wasn't THAT bad" and then I re-read the posts and all the misery comes flooding back. :)

Popular Posts