There Was a Little Girl

There was a little girl
who had a little curl
right in the middle of her forehead.



And when she was good
she was very, very good




but when she was bad
she was horrid.

here's what I think about saying cheese!
I found her hiding under her bed eating koolaid packets out of her end-of-school bucket
I got out of the shower to discover she had made her own "breakfast"
a plate of syrup with a cup of syrup...because apparently you can never have too much syrup.


Climb up and steal Bubba's piggy bank and add his money to mine? Sounds like a GREAT idea!
 
What? Isn't it pretty?
trying to teach her that this is. not. funny. Clearly she hasn't gotten the message.


Opened my planner and found that she had already made plans for us
Took her to the restroom to talk when she was misbehaving. This was her response when I asked her to look at me when I'm talking.

clearly I'm old enough to paint my own nails if I can get past the child lock...

She may be a stinker, but that sweet & spunky girl could never be horrid in my book. But she sure does laugh every time we say this nursery rhyme together :)

Comments

Popular Posts