One

Hadley Claire,

When you wake up this morning, you will be ONE. This triggers a lot of emotions in your mama. It actually brings out a lot of emotions in your siblings, too. They both cried legitimate tears yesterday over the fact that it was your last day to be a baby and how they don't want you to change. They are so silly but I sure do relate to their sentiment. These 365 days have flown by far too quickly if you ask me.

I know that I will be choking back my own tears throughout this special day. Tears of sadness, as your babyhood is forever behind us. Tears of joy, as I watch you with wonder and soak you in. Tears of gratitude, as I thank God for the gift that you are. You are the bonus baby we didn't know we needed...but oh my how we most definitely needed you. You are incredibly loved and cherished, Haddie Lou!

Wishing you a very happy 1st birthday and looking forward to another year of watching you grow.

Love always,

Mommy






Comments

Popular Posts