11 Months

Hadley turned 11 months old on October 3. Wait a second...what??? Time sure is FLYING by.




She weighed 22 lbs., 3 oz. and was 29 inches long.

She is wearing size 18 month clothes and is in a size 4 diaper.

So, Hadley, what have you been up to this month?

This last month has been a little challenging. You've been sick with ear infections and colds and also teething. You are usually such a happy baby but this month you have been very cranky and way more high maintenance than normal. And sleep? Ha. Let's just say that neither one of us are anywhere close to being well-rested. Poor baby...it's no fun to see you feeling icky.


Momma, my ear hurts :(

Mad Baby


it is so rare that you fall asleep on me these days. Definitely not feeling well but I sure did appreciate the extra snuggles.

I could sit and watch you sleep for hours...if you would actually sleep for hours 
Even with being sick and grumpy a lot this month, your silly self still shined through plenty. Your personality is getting bigger and bigger and you are so much like your brother. You are wild, into EVERYTHING, love mischief, not idle for more than 2 seconds, want total freedom, and know exactly what you want and get mad when you don't get it. In other words, we are all a little scared. Ha!

The first time I let you get your own snack instead of handing them to you one at a time. You were so excited to feed yourself!

I think I'll climb all the way up...it's cool, Mom.
you love to feed yourself
how exactly am I supposed to eat this?

you also love to throw food on the floor and laugh at me when I tell you not to.
my little wild child having a good ol' time playing with all the buttons and switches in the car rider line


We gave you your first taste of ice cream this month and the pictures speak for themselves.


oh yeah. come to mama.

what is this frozen deliciousness??

yes I want some more!! 

Nothing in life mattered before this moment

try to take away my cone and I will cut you

I try to contain you in the living room (read: lock you in baby jail) but you always find ways to escape. I don't get much done during the day because you keep me on my toes, little missy. But slowing down and sitting in the floor with you is certainly nothing to complain about. You sure are fun to watch and play with. Your favorite toys are your xylophone, gumball machine, and riding toys (or pretty much anything you can climb on).




you love to break out of jail and go beat on these glass doors...this is the mischievous look you give me when I catch you
and for some reason you are fascinated with the knobs and suck on them. The bigs think it's hilarious.

Another wonderful month in the books. We sure do love you, Hadley Hoo!













Comments

Jocelyn said…
All your kids are so gorgeous... but GAH, Hadley is just beyond precious! Happy birthday, baby girl!

Popular Posts