Miss Lynnox Lee

This precious bundle arrived on September 18th and made my best friend a mommy after years of struggling with infertility:


I didn't know you could love baby you've never met so much, but you totally can. I sobbed when I heard she had officially arrived safely and continue to get butterflies every time Tienna texts me a picture or an update. She is such an answered prayer and I am so happy for two of our very best friends and the joy they are finally getting to experience. And now I need to stop before I turn into a weepy mess again!


But I mean, seriously. If only there was a way I could reach through the screen and snatch this little doll baby up. I wish I could share how stunning her newborn pictures are but I better wait until her mama posts them first.

Lynnox, we love you and can't wait to meet you! I thought I was LONG past the baby fever days but you proved me wrong.


Comments

Popular Posts