A Joyous Day!!!

672.

Know what that number represents?

Well, let me tell you. 672 is the number of times I have thrown up over the last 4 months. No, I didn't keep track of the exact number, but based on a rough calculation I'm in the ballpark.

But today? Today was joyous. Today I got a break. Today is the first vomit-free day for me in a lonnnnng time. I've been praying for this day for months! I still feel completely nauseated, but hey! I didn't puke! YAY!!!!

I was really hesitant to post this, b/c last time I came close to a vomit-free day I jinxed myself by celebrating a little too early with a overly-daring bowl of ice cream. Which I promptly threw up. But it's minutes away from tomorrow and I think I'm safe! So screw you, best friend, we are on a break! Even if only for one day.

Today was joyous, indeed.

Comments

Popular Posts